Citomed is a thyroid hormone T3, used in medicine to treat some metabolic disorders, thyroid disorders, obesity, and fatigue. Being given Citomed increases metabolism and, as a result, faster conversion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates at the cellular level.
Balkan Pharma Citomed 50 is a pharmaceutical-grade thyroid hormone. It is an option for people looking to build muscle and lose fat safely, without the side effects of steroids. This post will cover how T3 helps bodybuilders in various ways including boosting metabolism, building muscle mass, and reducing fat stores. If you are interested in learning more about this medication or want to order some, then read on!
What is Balkan Pharma Citomed 50
Citomed is a thyroid hormone T3, used in medicine to treat some metabolic disorders, thyroid disorders, obesity, and fatigue. Being given Citomed increases metabolism and, as a result, faster conversion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates at the cellular level. It has been compared to human produced Thyroid hormones such as L-thyroxine (T4) and L-triiodothyronine (T3).
How does T3 work in the body
In the body, T3 regulates metabolism. Metabolism is a chemical process in which certain substances are broken down so as to yield energy for vital processes of living. In more scientific terms, it is “the sum total of anabolic and catabolic reactions that occur in cells.” In other words, it’s what our cells need to do in order to function properly. The main purpose of metabolism is to provide energy for other cellular processes, especially growth and reproduction. Metabolism also provides the ability to store nutrients for future use by the body.
Side effects and precautions of using Citomed
Using T3 could lead to a number of health problems in some people, including:
-Cardiovascular dysfunction. High dosages and long-term use of T3 supplements may cause heart rate or rhythm disturbances. If you have a history of cardiac disease or other cardiovascular conditions, talk with your doctor before using this medication.
-Endocrine abnormalities. People who take high dosages over long periods of time may experience symptoms such as menstrual changes, weight gain, fatigue, and thinning hair. In addition, the risk for osteoporosis may be increased in people taking high doses of this drug for extended periods because thyroid hormones can slow bone growth and decrease bone density. Women who are pregnant should not take thyroid hormone without a doctor’s supervision because it can damage the fetus.
-Iodine excess. Taking large amounts of iodine with T3 might lead to a condition where thyroid hormones are depleted from the body, causing symptoms such as tremors and rapid heartbeat.
-Thyroid gland problems. Some people who take too much T3 could experience complications related to their thyroid glands including enlargement and overactivity of the thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism), which can cause symptoms such as headache, hyperactivity, nervousness, and irregular heartbeats. In addition, long-term use of this drug may result in decreased function of the thyroid glands (hypothyroidism) which can result in symptoms such as lethargy, weight gain, and depression.
However, if Citomed is used properly and as instructed, the benefits that the user can expect are as follows:
-Increased metabolism. Metabolism is the rate at which your body converts food to energy, a function of how your cells work and how they utilize oxygen. The more active you are, the faster your metabolic rate, since you need more energy per unit time to do physical work.
-Increased muscle mass. High levels of T3 in the blood lead to increased protein synthesis and therefore an effect on muscle growth. Thus, it is also used by weightlifters and power athletes who want to increase their muscles’ ability to process glucose (sugar). In addition, high levels of testosterone can help promote greater gains from training via its positive effects on protein synthesis and lean body mass.
-Decreased fat stores. A reduced appetite due in part to stimulation of the central nervous system is a common side effect of thyroid hormones. In addition, high dosages and long-term use of T3 may help mobilize fatty acids from your fat cells when you need additional energy for physical activity or stress.
Where to buy Citomed legally
You can legally buy Citomed online from a number of international retailers. However, if you want to purchase Citomed in person, here are the countries that sell the product:
– New Zealand.
Customer reviews of Balkan Pharma Citomed
1. Jeremy Doolag (June 15, 2021): Citomed 50 is my go-to T3. It helped me get fat-loss results faster than the other T3s I was previously taking. In addition, it is very reasonably priced and lasts a long time, giving you a lot of bang for your buck!
2. Joshua Swift (June 19, 2021): I am pleased with the results of using Citomed 50. It seems to give me great endurance on my runs as well as increased strength on my lifts. Also, all of my friends have been complimenting me lately on how thick and wide my muscles are getting. So yeah, I’ll definitely be keeping this T3 in my supplement arsenal for a good while!
3. Gary Dolan (June 28, 2021): Gotta say the quality of Balkan Pharma’s products is top notch. Their stuff has always been legit and their customer service is second to none. I’ve used many T3s on the market and Citomed 50 is definitely one of my favorites!
4. George Clarck (June 29, 2021): In the US most store-bought T3 products are contaminated with harmful impurities such as TBHQ and other additives. It’s good to know that buying from overseas not only gives me access to safer, affordable alternatives but it also means I can buy from reputable distributors who test their products rigorously before shipping them out!
5. Marcus Wester (July 6, 2021): I was skeptical about buying T3s online but after doing some research and hearing positive reviews about Citomed 50 online, I decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, the product works exactly like advertised! I’m definitely gonna keep purchasing this T3 for the foreseeable future.
6. Alexis Vaughn (July 12, 2021): Simply put, Citomed 50 is amazing. Their customer service reps are very friendly and helpful too; they always reply promptly to my emails with any questions or concerns that I have regarding the products. A+++ Company in my book!
7. Dylan James (August 4, 2021): Super high quality products with awesome results so far! I have tried other companies’ T3s but they all had problems such as not working as advertised (made me feel like crap) or having bad customer service. With Citomed 50 I enjoy using the product and knowing that the company will take care of any problems that I might have!
8. Nate Hunter (August 15, 2021): All i can say about Citomed’s T3s is…wow. Simply wow! Used them for a couple weeks and definitely noticed an increase in muscle power and fat loss. Thanks guys it’s been great doing business with you 🙂
9. Charles West (September 3, 2021): As a weightlifter who wants to achieve his way to the top, i need help from pharmaceutical grade supplements such as T3s. Luckily, my friend in Bulgaria told me about Citomed 50 which has helped me in my training tremendously. Also, they provide very fast shipping and great customer service which is a must for companies that I want to keep doing business with!
10. Joel Marks (September 10, 2021): Oh man, this T3 really took off the fat in no time at all! I went from weighing 187 lbs to only 170 lbs in less than 4 weeks thanks to this awesome product. The best part is I didn’t have any sides whatsoever so hopefully it works just as well for you too. Buy it now while supplies last!
Balkan Pharma Citomed comes to the rescue just when you need it!
Citomed 50 is a safe and effective supplement for bodybuilders to take. It can also be used as part of an overall fitness routine, or just by itself if that’s all you need it for! Have you tried any other supplements before? What are your thoughts on Citomed 50? Let us know in the comments below!